My travel diary
Sunday, July 31, 2005
 
Saturday, 30th July, 9:00 pm
I come back home completely tired but quite content and happy. I don't feel like cooking and so I decide to prepare some maggi (do you see that? I don't want to cook and so I cook maggi. Not I want to eat and so I cook maggi :) Growth I tell you!) and go for a walk later in the night.

Maggi is quite an interesting dish to cook - Actually, it's a lot like sex. You can eitherbe done with it in two minutes. Or if you are in the right mood, you can indulge in some foreplay (cut onions, chillies (and anything else you might find)), add more spice (like ginger, garlic paste) and make it more interesting than the bland original. Look at me talking :) I should write a book - I will call it Culinary algorithms for better performance or something like that - on whose cover I will be dressed in an apron and will be holding a frying pan. I am sure I will be a rage! After sometime, madisar mami-s in the neighbourhood will come home in the pretext of asking for a cup of sugar, to get some cooking tips from me and I will while away time by gossiping about daily soaps with them.

Oh my God! I should stop cooking.

Comments:
Relating maggi to sex has got me all entangled...let me unwind and i shall help you with the book :)
 
Pretty much anything around could be related to sex. It is all in the mind ;)
 
@Kumari - :) hope you are feeling better. Somehow, my maggi always has this effect on people.

@Anonymous - that gentleman is a fact that I have to agree with :) It's all in the mind.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger