My travel diary
Friday, February 11, 2005
 
Monday, 7th February - 02:00 pm

The marriage is over and my bro and I decided to catch some sleep in the lodge. Unfortunately, that was not meant to be. My uncle (father's bro) and another family friend (who my father loves to call my future father-in-law. Seems, one day he called up home to 'book' me for his daughter. My father explained to him that he'll publish it in the papers when we are open for applications!) were giving us company and talking some family gossip. My uncle was trying his best to get my FFIL (future father-in-law) for joining him that night for a couple of drinks. Firstly, my FFIL is scared of his wife a LOT, and hence he's scared of my dad coz my dad knows his wife really well and my dad likes to think that he wants to leave a positive impression with me coz I am going to be his son in law. So, my FFIL takes up a new lovely strategy to tell me it's ok that he drinks

After sometime, my brother just manages to stifle his laughter and I think I have had enough So, I tell him how my friends in BITS sometimes take a peg or two before going for a test and how I am totally ok with it. He seemed visibly relieved but added that I shouldn't talk about it to my dad :)


Comments:
You had friends in BITS who did 'that'? :)..WHO? :)
 
Sukus, it's a little late to answer your comment. But doing it through a 56 kbps was a loooovely experience!!

That was a take off from five pointer someone. couldn't think of anything more outrageous and couldn't mention what our Don you-know-who used to do before going for his tests!
 
a peg or two, and only b4 going for test.aniyayama therle?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger